investment assistance

Many customers have asked us to help when they invest in Japan,and we have offered various kinds of assistance if that was what we could do without official licence and if that was within the law.

For example : If you are looking for summer houses in Japan,if you need a man who can manage your property while you are not in Japan,if you need our opinion when you try to buy Japanese stocks,if you are looking for a man who can support handicapped tourists while they try to live or travel in Japan,etc.....

Various cases. We can provid really various kinds of service.

Please feel free to ask.

Note : This service is only for regular customers that have used our service more than once.